If you are a blogger and you want to work with me, Weird Lifestyle is currently open to guest posts.
If you have an idea about an article and you can provide a suggested title plus a little about what your article will cover, please email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back in touch.
- Your article must be about anything related to life and experiences as long as it is written in a way to inspire readers and motivate them in a positive way. It could also be related to creative writing, poetry, or writing in a relevant way.
- Target your chosen keyword and/or key-phrase
- Utilize headings
- Minimum 600 words – Preferably around 1000
- Photos relevant to your article (optional).
Your guest post can contain
- Two links in the body of the text back to relevant posts of your choice on your blog/website
- A short author bio and a link back to your website
- Social media handles
I will review and edit your post for grammar/spelling. If needed I might edit your post or edit your headings. After reviewing your post and making any necessary changes, I will email the edited version back to you for review.
Guest posts will not be published without your final ok on the edited version. You maintain copyright of your work, but grant me exclusive rights to publish your guest post on Weird Lifestyle.